Friday 19 December 2008

29th september was a great day...

reason why....?  Sufyan was born!


As you can no doubt imagine this little cheeky chappy has been keeping us very very busy. so much so i havent had a chance to update this till now. i get a feelin my 4 wheelin days may have come to an end...cant see myself tackling dusty trails and remote mountain passes with this little one in tow instead it might be discovering the wonders of a nappy change and mastering burping techniques. anyways, heres a few more piccies to whet your appetite, enjoy!





I am worried I may not have too much to write home bout now with sufyan taking up so much of our time so i may revert to civvy mode and start writing about the local taxi's and roundabouts...erm, i think not!!!

No promises, I will try and come up with a different take on what i am getting up to here to keep you all entertained, ciao for now :-)

No comments: