Thursday 21 August 2008

Who ate all the pies?.....me!

Hellllooooo!

where have you all been? no you are right its actually me thats been M.I.A so where have i been? very busy thats what! ive been tied up with work and lots of other things and with the summer hols i just havent had time to update the blog but now that i am back at work, got lots of free time ;-)

I just want to start with something I done before I got tied up. Now this was almost 3 months ago but is something I want to share with you. With the working hours I have (7am-1pm) I generally have more time to myself to do more things so one evening what do I do......bake!

To be precise I decided to make.....a chicken and mushroom pie - something i had never made before!

For a first timer dont you think this looks the bomb!


And the finished product...yum yum!
(yes it did taste decent and no i didnt get food poisoning!)

1 comment:

Political.Asylum said...

Great Ceaser's Ghost! I love pie! I love chicken! I love mushrooms!

http://www.thesif.net/SIF/index.php?